Below, we will show you some tips to keep in mind when buying or selling a property:
The 3 most important factors to buy a property
- Price limit: before making any movement, we must make sure we know what our budget is to buy a property, so we will avoid surprises and look for options that fit our budget. To find out where that limit is, contact us and a Silver Wolf consultant will do a personalized financial study.
- Type of housing: it is important to be clear about the type of property we want to buy, for this we must know which are the most relevant factors for us (areas we like, meters of the house, minimum number of rooms, parking, swimming pool , etc.).
- Advice: to make a successful purchase of a property, we will need advice from a professional, we must choose a good real estate agent to represent us since it is one of the most important decisions of our lives. There are many factors to keep in mind that only a professional can manage correctly.
The 3 most important factors to sell a property
- Presentation of the home: the state and maintenance of this will be a key factor when selling a property. The human brain in most cases, unconsciously judges in the first minutes of a visit, so, we must try to have the house ordered, with the smallest number of visible objects and as clean as possible so that the impression of it is positive.
- Sales strategy: properly working a property is the most important factor to take into account to carry out its sale. A good marketing plan will reach many more clients and will make the house stand out from the others, causing the clients a sense of seriousness and exclusivity.
- Sale price: undoubtedly one of the most important factors when selling a property, if the price is not within the range of values of the current market, we hardly find customers interested in it.