In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is stated:
IDENTIFYING DATA: The owner of the web domain is Marc López Gangonells (hereinafter silverwolf.es), with address in Barcelona, Carrer Muntanya, núm. 46, 2nd floor – 2nd door (CP. 08026) of Barcelona., With N.I.F .: 47.924.920-G. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF THE WEBSITE: silverwolf.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, «the contents») owned by silverwolf.es. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents that silverwolf.es offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them to:
(i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of silverwolf.es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
silverwolf.es reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication.
In any case, silverwolf.es will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.2. Compliance with the application regulations. silverwolf.es complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the proper use and treatment of the user’s personal data. Likewise, silverwolf.es informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes in every moment In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from browsing, may be stored in the files of silverwolf.es and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that you subscribe. Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including electronic mail, of products and services of silverwolf.es. In case of not authorizing the processing of your data with the aforementioned purpose, the USER may exercise his right of opposition to the processing of his data under the terms and conditions set forth in the section «Exercise of ARCO Rights».
4.3. Security measures. silverwolf.es informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology , the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD. Also, silverwolf.es has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition. Those individuals who have provided their data through the website silverwolf.es, may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the data included in their files. The interested party may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to silverwolf.es with the reference «Data Protection / silverwolf.es», specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address: Marc López Gangonells Carrer Muntanya, no. 46, 2nd floor – door 2 (CP. 08026) of Barcelona., 08023 Barcelona You can also exercise ARCO rights, through the email: email@example.com
4.5. Links As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by silverwolf.es. Therefore, silverwolf.es does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these third-party websites: www.silverwolf.es, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies policy» A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device. silverwolf.es uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the user’s navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and development of browsing statistics. THE USER performs on the website, as well as to share the contents on social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus) silverwolf.es uses the following cookies on this website:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Google Analytics Cookies: These are third-party cookies (Google Inc.) of analysis that allow the tracking and analysis of the behavior of USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of navigation profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data that USERS do of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save the USER’s IP address.
More information about Google Analytics in the following links:
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link: https: //developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage? Hl = en & csw = 1).
Social cookies: Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc .: third-party cookies, that is, external and third-party social networks, whose temporality and purpose depends on each social network.
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
– The browser settings; for example:
Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
4.7. Minors The website of silverwolf.es is not aimed at minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: silverwolf.es by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of silverwolf.es or its licensors. All rights reserved.Any use not previously authorized by silverwolf.es, will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of silverwolf.es.The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by silverwolf.es. You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of silverwolf.es.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: silverwolf.es is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, for lack of availability of the site web – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: silverwolf.es reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these are presented or located on your website.
8. LINK POLICY:
8.1. The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the website of silverwolf.es must submit the following conditions:- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of silverwolf.es- Deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will not be established with the silverwolf.es website without their prior express authorization.- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the website of silverwolf.es, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to silverwolf.es, unless expressly authorized by it.- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between silverwolf.es and the owner of the website or the portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of silverwolf.es of the services and contents offered on said web page. or portal.
– silverwolf.es will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included in them.
8.2. The silverwolf.es website can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.silverwolf.es does not market, nor direct, nor previously controls, nor does it own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.silverwolf.es assumes no liability, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications , opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by silverwolf.es and that are accessible through silverwolf.es
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: silverwolf.es reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERAL: silverwolf.es pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: silverwolf.es may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between silverwolf.es and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.